Thursday, May 10, 2018

Kristin Nicholas In Vermont Saturday at Northshire Bookstore

On Saturday at 3 p.m. I will be doing a short presentation about my new book Crafting A Patterned Home at the fabulous Northshire Bookstore in Manchester, Vermont. After the talk, we will be making the Kantha Dishtowel featured in my new book. Cotton dishtowels, thread and needles are being supplied free of charge my publisher Roost Books and me. This project is for beginners so do not stress if you have never embroidered. 

I do not know all the details about the event but you can find more information on the Northshire Bookstore website here. The event is free and books will be available that I will be happy to sign. 



Northshire Bookstore is one of the best bookstores in the USA. Many years ago I did a talk there when Colorful Stitchery was released. I appreciate their support of my work. Julia is coming with me because she loves a good bookstore and I know she will get lost in their shelves. They also have a lovely cafe. 

If you have never been to Manchester, why not hop in the car and come early for lunch? Then you can take in some of the other shops in town and end the day at Northshire talking with me and sewing with everyone who comes to the event. Sounds like a good day to me. 

Bring small scissors if you can because I do not have enough for everyone. Hope to see some of you there on Saturday afternoon at 3 p.m. - the day before Mother's Day. Bring a friend or your Mom!

2 comments:

Sue said...


I have the book and love it. My son and I work together and I have seen him looking through it. I just wish you and the bookstore were closer to San Francisco.

Sue

Helen said...

I'm not in the area, but this sounds like fun. Have a great day.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...